Quantcast

Mdi environment layout

R. Islas
Hi all,
I'm newbie on qooxdoo, and according my research is by far the best framework I found.

I've been reading a lot post and still I'm not capable on getting done. All I need is a header area, footer area, aside area for some tree, and the main area (window.desktop) for displaying several windows.
I read the best approach is using window.desktop for mdi app, but is taking the whole screen and I cant set the other areas. Can somebody give a small example so I can keep discovering/learning ?

thanks in advance