Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore

Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore

Snaily
This post was updated on .
Hello, i used UploadMgr contrib, have the following in my config.json:

"libraries" :
    {
      "library" :
      [
        {
          "manifest": "contrib://UploadMgr/trunk/Manifest.json"
        }
      ]
    }

But now I can't buld my app anymore got:

>>> Scanning libraries    - Checking network-based contrib: contrib://UploadMgr/trunk/Manifest.json
<type 'exceptions.IOError'> :
socket error
[Errno 10061]

According to according to Manifest.json  it must be available here  but its not.

Any chance it can be fixed? :(

UPD

Looks lile the reason is storage platform bug on http://sourceforge.net/, hope they'll restore data.
But i'm still would like to know if there is some alternatives where i can get UploadMgr without waiting

Re: Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore

John Spackman-3
It looks like sourceforge is down at the moment; svn.code.sf.net is not
responding and I get "503 Service UnavailableSorry, code repositories are
not currently available.² when trying to browse to the code.

UploadMgr is up to date and supported (by me!) so you just have to wait a
while until SourceForge fix their problems.

John

On 22/07/2015 14:36, "Snaily" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello, i used UploadMgr contrib, have the following in my config.json:
>
>"libraries" :
>    {
>      "library" :
>      [
>        {
>          "manifest": "contrib://UploadMgr/trunk/Manifest.json"
>        }
>      ]
>    }
>
>But now I can't buld my app anymore got:

><type 'exceptions.IOError'> :
>socket error
>[Errno 10061]
>
>According to according to  Manifest.json
><https://github.com/qooxdoo/contrib-catalog/blob/master/contributions/Uplo
>adMgr/trunk/Manifest.json>
>it must be available  here
><http://svn.code.sf.net/p/qooxdoo-contrib/code/trunk/qooxdoo-contrib/Uploa
>dMgr/trunk/>
>but its not.
>
>Any chance it can be fixed? :(

Re: Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore

Snaily
I hope they'll restore their data. Thanks for response and for your contribution, have a good day/evening or whatever you have there), bye

http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/Looks-like-UploadMgr-contrib-is-not-available-anymore-tp7587354p7587356.html
To unsubscribe from Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore, click here.
NAML

Re: Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore

John Spackman-3
SourceForge is still down and they don’t have a ETA for fixing the SVN repo just yet so I’ve just put  copy of it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp2hbexgoxkthlu/UploadMgr-2015-07-23.zip?dl=0

You just need to unpack it and change the manifest entry in your config.json to have the path to the UploadMgr folder instead of "contrib://…”

John

From: Snaily <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 21:18
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [qooxdoo-devel] Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore

I hope they'll restore their data. Thanks for response and for your contribution, have a good day/evening or whatever you have there), bye

22.07.2015, 18:18, "John Spackman-3 [via qooxdoo]" <[hidden email]>:
It looks like sourceforge is down at the moment; svn.code.sf.net is not
responding and I get "503 Service UnavailableSorry, code repositories are
not currently available.² when trying to browse to the code.

UploadMgr is up to date and supported (by me!) so you just have to wait a
while until SourceForge fix their problems.

John

On 22/07/2015 14:36, "Snaily" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello, i used UploadMgr contrib, have the following in my config.json:
>
>"libraries" :
>    {
>      "library" :
>      [
>        {
>          "manifest": "contrib://UploadMgr/trunk/Manifest.json"
>        }
>      ]
>    }
>
>But now I can't buld my app anymore got:

><type 'exceptions.IOError'> :
>socket error
>[Errno 10061]
>
>According to according to  Manifest.json
><https://github.com/qooxdoo/contrib-catalog/blob/master/contributions/Uplo
>adMgr/trunk/Manifest.json>
>it must be available  here
><http://svn.code.sf.net/p/qooxdoo-contrib/code/trunk/qooxdoo-contrib/Uploa
>dMgr/trunk/>
>but its not.
>
>Any chance it can be fixed? :(
>

>--

http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/Looks-like-UploadMgr-contrib-is-not-available-anymore-tp7587354p7587356.html
To unsubscribe from Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore, click here.
NAML

Re: Looks like UploadMgr contrib is not available anymore

Sébastien Valette
Hi,

I've been bitten by this several times before, so I made an npm package of it if someone is interested:
npm install uploadmgr

as a side note not being able to build the application when a contrib repo is not available is not very convenient. Using an npm package solves this issue once and for all...

Sebastien

From: Snaily <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 21:18
To: <[hidden email]>