Listener is undefined

Jim Hunter
I updated to the v2.1 code a few days ago, and since then I have been getting the following error. I have looked at the result of the upgrade and I looked through the release notes and see nothing that might effect this. There was a bug fix related to addListenerOnce but I don't use that method in any of my code. Here is the exception that is getting thrown, what sort of thing should I be looking for to track this down? All my requests have listeners that I use. Does the qx.io.remote.Request object now 'require' one of the types of listeners that I don't have code for?

Request swep.SwepRequest[1617-0] handler _oncompleted threw an error: TypeError: listener is undefined

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Listener is undefined

Jim Hunter
Here is the class code that is surfacing the exception:

qx.Class.define("swep.SwepRequest",
{
    extend        : qx.io.remote.Request,

    construct    : function(vURL, vMethod, vResponseType)
    {
        if (typeof vMethod == null) vMethod = "GET";
        if (typeof vResponseType == null) vResponseType = "text/plain";
        qx.io.remote.Request.call(this, vURL, vMethod, vResponseType);
        this.setTimeout(Globals.RequestTimeout);
        this.setProhibitCaching(false);
        this.setParseJson(false);