Label font color is not set properly

deniska
I'm trying to add a label with specified size and color. For some reason size is set correctly while font isn't. What am I doing wrong?

Playground example

Re: Label font color is not set properly

Romeo Kenfack Tsakem
Hi Deniska,

Everything works except setting the color.
It seems to be a bug in the framework. Please open an issue and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
However you can use the textColor property as workaround.

var lbl = new qx.ui.basic.Label("Test 123").set({font: font,textColor:"#FDD017"});

http://tinyurl.com/c375co4

Romeo

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
I'm trying to add a label with specified size and color. For some reason size is set correctly while font isn't. What am I doing wrong?

Playground example <http://bit.ly/V12fNc>

LogMeIn Rescue: Anywhere, Anytime Remote support for IT. Free Trial Remotely access PCs and mobile devices and provide instant support Improve your efficiency, and focus on delivering more value-add services Discover what IT Professionals Know. Rescue delivers http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d

Re: Label font color is not set properly

deniska
Just figured out the same, thanks :)