Quantcast

Label and flex

Frédéric
Hi,

In the following code:

    http://tinyurl.com/nzvytpq

my slider have a strange behaviour: when I increase the value, the slider
takes more place to the left!

What am I doing wrong?

--
    Frédéric

Re: Label and flex

slah

Re: Label and flex

Frédéric
Le samedi 14 novembre 2015, slah a écrit :

> try this:
> http://tinyurl.com/nrkbwy7

Thanks, but that's not exactly what I want.

Look at this example:

    http://tinyurl.com/qejq3yw

I want the labels to be on the left, and the widgets on the right. So, I
use a flex on the label, so it pushes widgets to the right, whatever the
window width is. And widgets has no flex, so they use their minimum size.

But without flex, the slider has a zero width! And with a flex, it resizes
as we move the cursor.

BTW, with your example, when the slider cursor is on its minimal value
(left), it partially hides the label :o/

--
    Frédéric