JS compiler hints

Raphael Schweikert - Vertec AG
Since updating to Qooxdoo 3, when compiling my qooxdoo JS code I get the following warning message:

> Warning: myprojectname.Application: '#' compiler hints are deprecated. Use the corresponding '@' JSDoc hints instead (see manual).

The line number points to the following line:

> #asset(myprojectname/*)

When I change this to read:

> @asset(myprojectname/*)

the warning is gone, however, no resource assets actually get copied. I’ve tried using full paths instead of wildcards but the result was the same. Can anyone confirm this or have an idea what might cause this?

-- Raphael

Re: JS compiler hints

Thomas Herchenroeder
Please see here:
http://news.qooxdoo.org/compiler-hints-in-qooxdoo-3

T.

On 09/03/2013 12:23 PM, Raphael Schweikert - Vertec AG wrote:

> Since updating to Qooxdoo 3, when compiling my qooxdoo JS code I get the following warning message:
>
>> Warning: myprojectname.Application: '#' compiler hints are deprecated. Use the corresponding '@' JSDoc hints instead (see manual).
>
> The line number points to the following line:
>
>> #asset(myprojectname/*)
>
> When I change this to read:
>
>> @asset(myprojectname/*)
> the warning is gone, however, no resource assets actually get copied. I’ve tried using full paths instead of wildcards but the result was the same. Can anyone confirm this or have an idea what might cause this?
>
> -- Raphael

Re: JS compiler hints

fritz
You probably have the wrong doc syntax. It should be

/**
   * @asset(...)
   *
   */

Cheers,
Fritz

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013, Raphael Schweikert - Vertec AG wrote:

> Since updating to Qooxdoo 3, when compiling my qooxdoo JS code I get the following warning message:
>
>> Warning: myprojectname.Application: '#' compiler hints are deprecated. Use the corresponding '@' JSDoc hints instead (see manual).
>

> The line number points to the following line:
>
>> #asset(myprojectname/*)
>

> When I change this to read:
>
>> @asset(myprojectname/*)
>
> the warning is gone, however, no resource assets actually get copied. I?ve tried using full paths instead of wildcards but the result was the same. Can anyone confirm this or have an idea what might cause this?
>
> -- Raphael

Oetiker+Partner AG              tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)
Aarweg 15                            +41 79 675 0630 (mobile)
CH-4600 Olten                   fax: +41 62 775 9905
Schweiz                         web: www.oetiker.ch

Re: JS compiler hints

Raphael Schweikert - Vertec AG
Thanks. I could have just saved myself (and you all) the trouble and just read the mailing list and blog… I’ll do so next time.

On Sep 3, 2013, at 1:18 PM, Fritz Zaucker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You probably have the wrong doc syntax. It should be
>
> /**
>   * @asset(...)
>   *
>   */
>
> Cheers,
> Fritz
>
> On Tue, 3 Sep 2013, Raphael Schweikert - Vertec AG wrote:
>
>> Since updating to Qooxdoo 3, when compiling my qooxdoo JS code I get the following warning message:
>>
>>> Warning: myprojectname.Application: '#' compiler hints are deprecated. Use the corresponding '@' JSDoc hints instead (see manual).
>>

>> The line number points to the following line:
>>
>>> #asset(myprojectname/*)
>>

>> When I change this to read:
>>
>>> @asset(myprojectname/*)
>>
>> the warning is gone, however, no resource assets actually get copied. I?ve tried using full paths instead of wildcards but the result was the same. Can anyone confirm this or have an idea what might cause this?
>>
>> -- Raphael

> Oetiker+Partner AG              tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
> Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)
> Aarweg 15                            +41 79 675 0630 (mobile)
> CH-4600 Olten                   fax: +41 62 775 9905
> Schweiz                         web: www.oetiker.ch

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment