Is there any filtering select widget?

voger
Hi, I need a filtering select widget. Like this one in dojo
http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.9/selects_using_stores/demos/ProgFilteringSelect.php

Is there any widget like this?

Re: Is there any filtering select widget?

Daniel Wagner
Administrator
The ComboTable contrib might be what you're looking for:

http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/catalog/#ComboTable

On 06.04.2015 22:56, voger wrote:

> Hi, I need a filtering select widget. Like this one in dojo
> http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.9/selects_using_stores/demos/ProgFilteringSelect.php
>
> Is there any widget like this?

Re: Is there any filtering select widget?

voger
Thanks. This looks great. I totally forgot about contribs.