Is the API Viewer down?

Kenneth Tilton
Is it just me or is the API Viewer down? I can navigate the left-side
contents tree but nothing comes up on the right.

kt

Re: Is the API Viewer down?

Isaak Malik

It's working for me using Opera: http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/apiviewer/

I'd say try again, if it continues not to work we'll be able to be more helpful if you mention what web browser and OS you're using.

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Kenneth Tilton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it just me or is the API Viewer down? I can navigate the left-side
contents tree but nothing comes up on the right.

kt

Isaak Malik
Web Developer

Re: Is the API Viewer down?

Jim Hunter-2
not only is it working for me, it is faster then I have ever seen it. I'm running Chrome.

Jim

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Kenneth Tilton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it just me or is the API Viewer down? I can navigate the left-side
contents tree but nothing comes up on the right.

kt

Re: Is the API Viewer down?

thron7
Which API Viewer are you referring to? Others mentioned the 0.8.1
released version (under the 'current' path). Maybe you looked at the
'devel' path, at http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/apiviewer/index.html ?!

T.

Kenneth Tilton wrote:

> Is it just me or is the API Viewer down? I can navigate the left-side
> contents tree but nothing comes up on the right.
>
> kt

Re: Is the API Viewer down?

Kenneth Tilton

thron7 wrote:
> Which API Viewer are you referring to? Others mentioned the 0.8.1
> released version (under the 'current' path). Maybe you looked at the
> 'devel' path, at http://demo.qooxdoo.org/devel/apiviewer/index.html ?!

I prolly used my bookmark: http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/apiviewer/

It was back working after an hour, IIRC.

kt