Quantcast

Is possible to know when an event starts to be listened?

Is possible to know when an event starts to be listened?

totty
I have an object and I want to know when someone started to listen to it.

In my case there is a "click" event in my class which is a wrapper for a canvas element. How might I attach the event to the canvas when someone is listening to the wrapper?

thanks (:

Re: Is possible to know when an event starts to be listened?

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hey,
> I have an object and I want to know when someone started to listen to it.

If its a dedicated object, you could override the addListener function and fire an event on that. But I would not do that on every event due to endless recursion. ;)

Regards,
Martin