Input fields cannot get focus when in a carousel on ios

Input fields cannot get focus when in a carousel on ios

Vincent Vandenschrick
Hi all,
Using the latest mobile master, it seems that I cannot manage to have a form inside a carousel. The form fields appear writable, but they cannot get focus.
It works correctly on any desktop browser running the mobile app, but as soon as on ios (7), either on device or simulator, the fields become read-only.

A simple test case :
http://tinyurl.com/nuws5gs

Kind regards,
Vincent

Re: Input fields cannot get focus when in a carousel on ios

Vincent Vandenschrick
Hi all,
If I comment the following line in the Carousel constructor, then the behaviour is back to expected :

// carouselScroller.addListener("touchstart", qx.bom.Event.preventDefault, this);

I don’t now why it sows only in ios, though…

Kind regards,
Vincent

Le 19 mai 2014 à 19:08, Vincent Vandenschrick <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi all,
Using the latest mobile master, it seems that I cannot manage to have a form inside a carousel. The form fields appear writable, but they cannot get focus.
It works correctly on any desktop browser running the mobile app, but as soon as on ios (7), either on device or simulator, the fields become read-only.

A simple test case :
http://tinyurl.com/nuws5gs

Kind regards,
Vincent

Re: Input fields cannot get focus when in a carousel on ios

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hey,
thanks for bringing this up. Would you mind to open up a bug report for that issue? We should get that fixed for the soon coming 4.0 release.
Regards,
Martin

Am 20.05.2014 um 07:05 schrieb Vincent Vandenschrick <[hidden email]>:

[...]

Thanks you very much.