Injecting external .js libraries to unit tests

Injecting external .js libraries to unit tests

Matt Davis - NOAA Federal
Hi Qooxdooers,

Within our unit testing framework, we have a need to bring in some external javascript libraries. When we run generate.py test, it appears the test framework is rebuilt from skeletons, so there does not seem to be a way to easily include these via <script> in the index.html. What is the proper way to do this? We've tried modifying config.json, but were unsuccessful, although we may not have had the right syntax.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Matt

--
Iris, iNWS, and Impact Catalog Technical Lead
Decision Support Branch

Re: Injecting external .js libraries to unit tests

Daniel Wagner
Administrator
Hi Matt,

try adding this to the 'jobs' section of your config.json:

    "testrunner::tests-common" : {
      "add-script" :
      [
        {
          "uri" : "lib.js"
        }
      ],

Daniel

On 10.06.2015 15:26, Matt Davis - NOAA Federal wrote:

> Hi Qooxdooers,
>
> Within our unit testing framework, we have a need to bring in some
> external javascript libraries. When we run generate.py test, it appears
> the test framework is rebuilt from skeletons, so there does not seem to
> be a way to easily include these via <script> in the index.html. What is
> the proper way to do this? We've tried modifying config.json, but were
> unsuccessful, although we may not have had the right syntax.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
> Matt
>
> --
> /*Iris, iNWS, and Impact Catalog Technical Lead*/
> /Decision Support Branch/
> /Meteorological Development Lab
> Office of Science and Technology Integration/
> /National// Weather Service, La Crosse, WI/
> (608) 406-0537

Re: Injecting external .js libraries to unit tests

Matt Davis - NOAA Federal
Thanks Daniel! Worked like a charm. Appreciate it.

Matt