Quantcast

Include marker on google maps with desktop qooxdoo app

Include marker on google maps with desktop qooxdoo app

bithman
Hi, My name is Flavio, I am from Argentina, I am new with qooxdoo, but is a great framework.

In the forum I can't find actual information about include a marker on a map made with google maps.

Anyone know if I can add a marker using widget including on qooxdoo?

If not is possible, which are the actual posibilities?

Thanks in advance for the reply. Sorry for my english.

Regards,
Flavio

Re: Include marker on google maps with desktop qooxdoo app

voger
This has nothing to do with qooxdoo. This is a matter of google maps
api. You create a marker and attach it to your map. Here is a
semi-complete example to get you started http://tinyurl.com/h3tg3bm

On 04/01/2016 03:03 πμ, bithman wrote:

> Hi, My name is Flavio, I am from Argentina, I am new with qooxdoo, but is a
> great framework.
>
> In the forum I can't find actual information about include a marker on a map
> made with google maps.
>
> Anyone know if I can add a marker using widget including on qooxdoo?
>
> If not is possible, which are the actual posibilities?
>
> Thanks in advance for the reply. Sorry for my english.
>
> Regards,
> Flavio

Re: Include marker on google maps with desktop qooxdoo app

voger
If in the previous example you don't see a map with a marker then press
the run button in the Run button in the upper left corner.

Re: Include marker on google maps with desktop qooxdoo app

bithman
Thanks Voger, It works ok :)

Thanks again for your help! :)

Flavio

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:42 PM, voger [via qooxdoo] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If in the previous example you don't see a map with a marker then press
the run button in the Run button in the upper left corner.

http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/Include-marker-on-google-maps-with-desktop-qooxdoo-app-tp7587906p7587910.html
To unsubscribe from Include marker on google maps with desktop qooxdoo app, click here.
NAML