Iframe+XML+XSLT chrome bug

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Iframe+XML+XSLT chrome bug

Defero
Hi,

i found this bug that is specific to qooxdoo it seems.

The bug was already reported here: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=332793

But i found something interesting that might be important to mention.

This crashes only when the .xml and .xslt files are on the same server as the qx application is.
If you put your application on a different server, it doesn't crash.

Example:
We have the same file on these locations:
http://localhost/test1.xml
http://www.myServer.com/test1.xml

And our servers:
http://localhost/myTestApp.html
Iframe("http://www.myServer.com/test1.xml") ---> Works
Iframe("http://localhost/test1.xml")                ---> Crash

httml://www.myServer.com/myTestApp.html
Iframe("http://www.myServer.com/test1.xml") ---> Crash
Iframe("http://localhost/test1.xml")                ---> Works


It also doesn't work in opera.

Regards,
Defero
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Iframe+XML+XSLT chrome bug

Defero
Ok, found the issue:

Class: "qx.ui.embed.Iframe"
Function: "_onIframeLoad"
Line: "this._applyNativeHelp(this.getNativeHelp(), null);"

Qooxdoo version: 3.0