Icons vertical position in buttons

Frédéric
Hi!

When using a small icon size (<= 22) in a button, I found that it is
vertically centered only when there is also a label; when an empty label
is used, the icon is not centered anymore (at top).

How can I have them centered in any case?

    Frédéric

Re: Icons vertical position in buttons

Peter Schneider
Hi Frédéric,

I think you have created a problem somewhere else.

The button itself behaves like expected (OK) in this example:
   http://tinyurl.com/kkbcloa

/Peter

--

** Unsere Veranstaltungen 2015

transport logistic M�nchen Halle B2, Stand 317/518 5.5.-8.5.2015
M�Lo Kassel 18.6.-20.6.2015
Postexpo Paris 29.9.-1.10.2015

** NEU: Unser BLOG

telematics-magazine.com

Re: Icons vertical position in buttons

Peter Schneider
...in case you are talking about *MOBILE* qooxdoo, I cannot help you ;)

/Peter

--

** Unsere Veranstaltungen 2015

transport logistic München Halle B2, Stand 317/518 5.5.-8.5.2015
MöLo Kassel 18.6.-20.6.2015
Postexpo Paris 29.9.-1.10.2015

** NEU: Unser BLOG

telematics-magazine.com

Le 11/03/2015, Peter a écrit :

> ...in case you are talking about *MOBILE* qooxdoo, I cannot help you ;)

Yes, sorry, I omit to say that it is in a mobile app...

Le 11/03/2015, Frédéric a écrit :

> Yes, sorry, I omit to say that it is in a mobile app...

Here is a sample:

    http://tinyurl.com/l7e9wq9

Try with and without a text label...

(the real icon does not appear, but it shows the problem).

--
    Frédéric

HTMLElementObject.click() in Qooxdoo

Bober
Hi,

I would like to manually click on a (hidden) button existing in a qx.ui.embed.Html.
I can access teh Button object by using qxWeb('.sagecell_evalButton')
But I cant execute the Method click() on that Object:

qxWeb('.sagecell_evalButton').click() Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

It is working fine when using JQuerry in the browser console:

$('.sagecell_evalButton').click()

So how is it possible for me to manually click an existing button unsing qooxdoo syntax?

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Bober

Re: HTMLElementObject.click() in Qooxdoo

Daniel Wagner
Administrator
qooxdoo has no built-in support for synthetic events, but they're easy
to create. Here's what we use for the qxWeb unit tests:

var createMouseEvent = function(type) {
  var domEvent;
  if (qx.core.Environment.get("event.customevent")) {
    domEvent = new MouseEvent(type, {
      canBubble: true,
      cancelable: true,
    domEvent.initMouseEvent(type, true, true, window,
                           1, 0, 0, 0, 0,
                           false, false, false, false,
                           0, null);
  } else if (document.createEvent) {
    domEvent = document.createEvent("UIEvents");
    domEvent.initEvent(type, true, true);
  } else if (document.createEventObject) {
    domEvent = document.createEventObject();
    domEvent.type = type;
  }
  return domEvent;
};

You can use it like so:

var clickEvent = createMouseEvent('click');
qxWeb('.sagecell_evalButton')[0].dispatchEvent(clickEvent);