HtmlArea and version 4.0.1

mappopo
Hi,
I can not find qx.ui.embed.HtmlArea in version 4.0.
Was it removed? Is there an alternative in qooxdoo?

Thaks

Re: HtmlArea and version 4.0.1

John Spackman-3
HtmlArea was not successful; AIUI most people integrate CKEditor (e.g. https://github.com/qooxdoo-contrib/ckrte) or TinyMCE

John

On 24 Sep 2014, at 14:42, mappopo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I can not find qx.ui.embed.HtmlArea in version 4.0.
> Was it removed? Is there an alternative in qooxdoo?
>
> Thaks

Re: HtmlArea and version 4.0.1

Peter Schneider
> [...]
> HtmlArea was not successful;
> AIUI most people integrate CKEditor (e.g. https://github.com/qooxdoo-contrib/ckrte) or TinyMCE
> [...]
Nonetheless, it should have been marked 'deprecated' before! (in 3.5.1 ...)

 Peter

--

** Unsere Veranstaltungen:

3. Innovationsforum Telematik in Bocholt, 16.10.2014
BWVL-Tagung in Köln, 12.-13.11.2014

Re: HtmlArea and version 4.0.1

John Spackman-3
I just saw that HtmlArea is now in the list of contribs, if that helps

John

On 29 Sep 2014, at 12:45, Peter Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> [...]
>> HtmlArea was not successful;
>> AIUI most people integrate CKEditor (e.g. https://github.com/qooxdoo-contrib/ckrte) or TinyMCE
>> [...]
> Nonetheless, it should have been marked 'deprecated' before! (in 3.5.1 ...)
>
> Peter
>
> --
>
> ** Unsere Veranstaltungen:
>
> 3. Innovationsforum Telematik in Bocholt, 16.10.2014
> BWVL-Tagung in Köln, 12.-13.11.2014

Duplicate use of map key

smisonline2@googlemail.com

after an upgrade  to 4.0.1 i geth the error on some lines

Duplicate use of map key

what means this and how can i fix this?

thank you

---

Re: Duplicate use of map key

Richard Sternagel
Hi,

this means that you have something like this within your code:

var myMap = {
"a": 1,
"a": 2
}

myMap.a will be 2. So choose a different key or delete
the first (obsolete) line.

Regards
Richard

Dialog contribute using?

smisonline2@googlemail.com
hello,

i want to use  dialog contribute under 3..5.1.  here

qooxdoo Development <[hidden email]>

but how can i  use it? how ist the manifest definition?

why the  newer evrsions not linkes?

---