How to set up a custom shared namespace and use in my project in Qooxdoo?

How to set up a custom shared namespace and use in my project in Qooxdoo?

totty
I have a project and I need to create a shared namespace.

I have my shared namespace like this: c:\namespaces\test

Here I have files like a.js

How do I compile my project in order to include all the files in the test namespace? thanks

Re: How to set up a custom shared namespace and use in my project in Qooxdoo?

Thomas Herchenroeder
> I have a project and I need to create a shared namespace.
>
> I have my shared namespace like this: c:\namespaces\test
>
> Here I have files like a.js
>
> How do I compile my project in order to include all the files in the test
> namespace? thanks

You don't want to share a namespace, you want to share code. You can share
code across projects, independent of a common namespace.

For the shared code, just create a separate qooxdoo application, like you
would for a new project (e.g. with 'create-application.py -n test'). Add
a.js to the usual source path, e.g. test/source/class/a.js.

Then, in your main project add the new library 'test' to the config.json.
E.g. in the "jobs" section add

"libraries" : {
  "library" : [
     { "manifest" : "path/to/test/Manifest.json" }
   ]
}

Now you can use classes from the 'test' namespace like other qooxdoo
classes in the application code:

 var a = new test.a();

Re: How to set up a custom shared namespace and use in my project in Qooxdoo?

totty
100% perfect! thanks (: sorry for late reply but I've been busy with other projects :s