How to get child control from tab page ?

How to get child control from tab page ?

tqdkhoa
Hi Qooxdoo team,

I have implemented a tab view with three tab pages inside as photo below :
Hình ảnh nội tuyến 1

Until now i can get the current tab page but i don't know how to get the child widget inside the tab page. In this situation i want to get the Previous and Next button in order to enable/disable them. Would you please show me how to get the these buttons ?

The code snippet below is to get the current tab page:
var selectedPage = this._tabView.getSelection()[0];
var pageTitle = selectedPage.getLabel();
var pageIdx = this._tabView.indexOf(selectedPage);

// I need to get child widget (Previous and Next button) with selectedPage i got above
// and then i can manipulate with them (enable/disable)

Thanks
Khoa Tran

Re: How to get child control from tab page ?

Romeo Kenfack Tsakem

Hi Khoa,

The best possibility  to achieve this is to declare the Previous and Next Buttons as members of your views.

You will then be able to access them from your views like this:  selectedPage.PeviousButton/ selectedPage.NextButton.

Regards,

Romeo

Re: How to get child control from tab page ?

tqdkhoa
Hi Romeo,

Thanks so much for your support, but in my situation i could not apply your idea :). But i have found solution for this problem, by using getChildren() function i can get the widget i want.

Thanks
Khoa Tran

2013/1/9 Romeo Kenfack Tsakem <[hidden email]>

Hi Khoa,

The best possibility  to achieve this is to declare the Previous and Next Buttons as members of your views.

You will then be able to access them from your views like this:  selectedPage.PeviousButton/ selectedPage.NextButton.

Regards,

Romeo

Re: How to get child control from tab page ?

SebastianMontoya
ui.tabView.getChildren()[5].getButton().setVisibility("excluded")