How to filter VirtualTree nodes via text that is inputed by user

How to filter VirtualTree nodes via text that is inputed by user

tqdkhoa

Hi Qooxdoo team,

I have developed a custom combobox that allow to show value in tree form instead of list form as usual. And now, I want to improve the custom combobox to allow user to type text value and then the tree will be filtered by input value. Any nodes (parent nodes or child nodes) that match the input text will be showed in hierarchy form, the other nodes that do not match will be hidden.

Which approach should I use to implement the filter above ? I want to show all of nodes (parent and child nodes) that satisfy the filtered value.

I really appreciate for your help.

Thanks
Khoa Tran

Re: How to filter VirtualTree nodes via text that is inputed by user

rsantiagopaz
Hi (sorry the english!)

hey, I need that combobox+virtualtree. Years ago I try a selectbox+virtualtree but my expertise fail.

check this example of filter, I hope this help
http://tinyurl.com/paxvasy

Re: How to filter VirtualTree nodes via text that is inputed by user

tqdkhoa

Hi rsantiagopaz,

I have rendered the VirtualTree successfully, whenever click on the combobox, a tree structure will be showed under the combobox. But I got an issue with thr last node. Somehow it does not work correctly, the tree does not show up until we scroll up/down.

So i believe the DataModel is there, because the other nodes work properly. I have not figired the root cause yet, but you or anyone has experiences with this case. That would help me out. :)

Thanks
Khoa Tran

http://tinyurl.com/paxvasy <http://tinyurl.com/paxvasy>