How to disable Column reordering in qx.ui.table.Table

How to disable Column reordering in qx.ui.table.Table

S, Mohamed Raffi (Mohamed)

All,
    How to disable Column reordering in "qx.ui.table.Table"?

Thanks,
Raffi

Re: How to disable Column reordering in qx.ui.table.Table

Hi Raffi,

> All,
>     How to disable Column reordering in "qx.ui.table.Table"?

There is not switch you can turn on to disable column reordering but you
can achieve this by providing your custom table scroller:

1. Subclass "qx.ui.table.pane.Scroller"
2. Override the methods "_startMoveHeader" and "_stopMoveHeader" with
empty methods. Don't call "this.base()" in these methods.
3. Tell your table to use your scroller class:

 var table = new qx.ui.table.Table(model, {
   tablePaneScroller : function(obj)  {
     return new your.pane.Scroller(obj);

1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstra├če 48
76135 Karlsruhe

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Oliver Mauss, Achim Weiss

Re: How to disable Column reordering inqx.ui.table.Table

S, Mohamed Raffi (Mohamed)
Febian,
        Thanks for the answer. It worked :)
I think it can be exposed through a setEnableColumnReOrdering() method in Table class.
Internally set this to the Scoller and control the column movement based on this flag.

Thanks Again,
Raffi