How to control qx.data.Array via qx.ui.table.Table

How to control qx.data.Array via qx.ui.table.Table

Karol Gryger
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I have qx.data.Array variable consits of objects. How to connect Array to table ?
I supose I need kind of mapping in code below
  var rowData = theStore.getModel();  //it is qx.data.Array type
  var tableModel = new qx.ui.table.model.Simple();
  tableModel.setData(rowData);
  var table = new qx.ui.table.Table(tableModel);

rowData object:
Object { $$hash: "46-0", __objectHash: "46-0", __array: Array[426], length: 426, $$initialized: true, $$user_autoDisposeItems: true,

Structure of object is :

Thanks,
  Karol
Thanks,
     Karol Gryger (www.family3.org)

Re: How to control qx.data.Array via qx.ui.table.Table

woprandi
Hi

Please could you re-ask this question at StackOverflow and make sure you add the tag “qooxdoo”?  We’re trying to develop a more public set of Q&A and StackOverflow is a great way to do it

Regards
William