How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

Karol Gryger
Hi,
is it possible to auto size qx.ui.embed.Canvas when window is resizing ?

http://tinyurl.com/3om543k

it is working well when I use container

http://tinyurl.com/42bocee

Thanks,
   Karol

Thanks,
     Karol Gryger (www.family3.org)

Re: How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

Gabriel Munteanu
Hi,

sure you can:
http://tinyurl.com/3zhb8tr
2 small things: use Grow layout instead of Basic and add {edge : 0}

cheers,
Gabi

Re: How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

Karol Gryger
Gabi,

thanks a lot but it solves my problem partially.

as you see I have 2 layouts

LayRelation is used to draw lines
LayPerson is used to add atoms, buttons etc.

so after your modification when I add e.g. button to LayPerson it is resized too. What I don't want to.

http://tinyurl.com/3fumf9j
Thanks,
     Karol Gryger (www.family3.org)

Re: How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

Gabriel Munteanu
hmm, I think i still don't get what you want exactly.

So what you want is LayRelation container [the deepest one] to resize on window resize, but you want its parent container - LayPerson - to keep its dimensions and not resize ?

cheers,
Gabi

Re: How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

Karol Gryger
Gabi,

LayRelation (deepest one) resize to window size also LayPerson (parent) resize to window size but button added to LayPerson should not be resized to window size.

Now it is working like this (button is not resized to window size):
http://tinyurl.com/3pb25s7

After your modification embed.Canvas is resized to window size (what I want to get). Unfortunately button is also resized to window (what I would like to avoid):
http://tinyurl.com/3oglwsl
Thanks,
     Karol Gryger (www.family3.org)

Re: How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

Gabriel Munteanu
ok, i think i finally understood:

http://tinyurl.com/5soe82w

look into http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/apiviewer/#qx.ui.layout.Dock layout.

cheers,
Gabi

Re: How to automatically resize qx.ui.embed.Canvas in window

Karol Gryger
Gabi,

thanks for help. I applied workaround base on event "resize"

http://tinyurl.com/4xbo6jh