How get subclasses of a qooxdoo class?

Kenneth Tilton-3
I am working on a ClojureScript wrapper for qx.mobile and would like to programmatically build a cljs type hierarchy mirroring the qx class hierarchy.

Is there a way to get all the subclasses of a qooxdoo class?

How about a programmatic way to query the superclass of a class?

I am already putting qx.Class.getProperties to good use.

Thx, kt

--
Kenneth Tilton
54 Isle of Venice Dr, Apt 5

Re: How get subclasses of a qooxdoo class?

Dietrich Streifert
Hi Kenneth,

Please could you re-ask your question via Stack Overflow with the
"qooxdoo" tag?  We’re trying to build up a more public list of Q&A and
it would be really helpful to have your question listed there.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/qooxdoo

Thank you.

Regards
Dietrich

Am 02.06.2016 um 14:24 schrieb Kenneth Tilton:

> I am working on a ClojureScript wrapper for qx.mobile and would like
> to programmatically build a cljs type hierarchy mirroring the qx class
> hierarchy.
>
> Is there a way to get all the subclasses of a qooxdoo class?
>
> How about a programmatic way to query the superclass of a class?
>
> I am already putting qx.Class.getProperties to good use.
>
> Thx, kt
>
> --
> Kenneth Tilton
> 54 Isle of Venice Dr, Apt 5
> Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Re: How get subclasses of a qooxdoo class?

Kenneth Tilton-3
Hi, Dietrich.

I just posted the query on Stack Exchange with the tag "qooxdoo" and will be sure to use that forum going forward.

Cheers, Kenneth

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Dietrich Streifert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Kenneth,

Please could you re-ask your question via Stack Overflow with the
"qooxdoo" tag?  We’re trying to build up a more public list of Q&A and
it would be really helpful to have your question listed there.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/qooxdoo

Thank you.

Regards
Dietrich

Am 02.06.2016 um 14:24 schrieb Kenneth Tilton:
> I am working on a ClojureScript wrapper for qx.mobile and would like
> to programmatically build a cljs type hierarchy mirroring the qx class
> hierarchy.
>
> Is there a way to get all the subclasses of a qooxdoo class?
>
> How about a programmatic way to query the superclass of a class?
>
> I am already putting qx.Class.getProperties to good use.
>
> Thx, kt
>
> --
> Kenneth Tilton
> 54 Isle of Venice Dr, Apt 5