How do I set the size of a mobile TextArea?

How do I set the size of a mobile TextArea?

Alexei Vinidiktov
I need to set a specific height and width for a TextArea in my mobile app, but I haven't found a way to do so.

Is it possible?

--
Alexei Vinidiktov

Re: How do I set the size of a mobile TextArea?

Andreas Parusel
Sizing in qxMobile is done directly via CSS. Here is a little example:

http://tinyurl.com/ltozasg

To make it run within the playground, I used qxWebsite to query the textfield and applied the sizing-styles to it. In a real app outside the playground, you will rather want to provide a CSS file and use the addCssClass() method of qx.ui.mobile.core.Widget.

Best regards,
Andreas