How Get All Window?

jhonny thio
Hi, I have an application that contain some window, button, and other widget.

I want to get all window component only, how ?

In example I want to use it to show all window's caption :

for (i=0; i......)
{
    // alert(here I want to alert each window's caption);
}

How the step ?

Thank you very much

Re: How Get All Window?

Noggin182
Hi jhonny,
Have you looked at qx.ui.window.Manager?

The following should work depending on what build you are using:

qx.ui.window.Manager.getInstance().getAll()