Hello.

Ing. Josue Mojena Marin
Hello community, I need to set my qooxdoo application for the generate.py, I copy files to compile the same place as the generate.py build, in this case I want in a folder outside the project itself, that is, a level before. Any idea how could personalisarlo?

___________________
Ing. Josué Mojena Marín
telef. 837 2234
DATEC

Re: Hello.

oetiker
Today Ing. Josue Mojena Marin wrote:

> Hello community , I need to set my qooxdoo application for the
> generate.py , I copy files to compile the same place as the
> generate.py build , in this case I want in a folder outside the
> project itself , that is, a level before .  Any idea how could
> personalisarlo ?

you could call

  ./generator.py -m BUILD_PATH:../public build

cheers
tobi

> ___________________
> Ing. Josué Mojena Marín
> telef. 837 2234
> DATEC

www.oetiker.ch [hidden email] +41 62 775 9902

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Hello.

Ing. Josue Mojena Marin
That would be an option, but what I want is to set some jobs: {}, you change me, what do these methods originally.
I'm a little more explicit, I am using Symfony2 for the overall project, and want to have the same route, for the two states qooxdoo project, to avoid having to change it, when you in compiled.

Ing. Josué Mojena Marín
telef. 837 2234
DATEC

Enviados: Miércoles, 2 de Marzo 2016 15:35:03
Asunto: [MASSMAIL]Re: [qooxdoo-devel] Hello.