Height of group items in qx.ui.list.List

Height of group items in qx.ui.list.List

Cajus Pollmeier
Hi all,

what is the easiest way to set the height of the group headlines in
virtual lists to one that differs from the default item height.

It looks like it should be possible to use
qx.ui.virtual.core.Axis.setItemSize(index, size) for the index where a
group header is rendered - but: is there a more easy way?

Thanks,
Cajus

Re: Height of group items in qx.ui.list.List

Thomas Herchenroeder
That's probably not easily available, as varying item/header heights defeat the virtual scrolling.

T.

On 07/08/2013 05:17 PM, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:
Hi all,

what is the easiest way to set the height of the group headlines in
virtual lists to one that differs from the default item height.

It looks like it should be possible to use
qx.ui.virtual.core.Axis.setItemSize(index, size) for the index where a
group header is rendered - but: is there a more easy way?

Thanks,
Cajus

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev

Re: Height of group items in qx.ui.list.List

Cajus Pollmeier
I've opened #7522 for that and attached a small patch for
qx.ui.list.List to supports a "groupItemHeight" property.

I'm not 100% sure if it does affect special use cases of the lists that
I didn't recognize for now, but it seems to works fine here.

Cajus