HTML editor in Desktop

hcarsten
I am trying to integrate an HTML editor (with basic formating) into a QX Desktop app.
Anyway I am a bit confused:

- https://github.com/qooxdoo/htmlarea seems only be supporting 3.5 and I can find a way to integrate it
- I saw refers to a class "qx.ui.embed.HtmlArea", but this seems to be an older information.

So any hints how to go here ?

Carsten

Re: HTML editor in Desktop

fritz
https://github.com/qooxdoo/htmlarea/ works with Qx 5.0.

Cheers,
Fritz

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015, hcarsten wrote:

> I am trying to integrate an HTML editor (with basic formating) into a QX
> Desktop app.
> Anyway I am a bit confused:
>
> - https://github.com/qooxdoo/htmlarea seems only be supporting 3.5 and I can
> find a way to integrate it
> - I saw refers to a class "qx.ui.embed.HtmlArea", but this seems to be an
> older information.
>
> So any hints how to go here ?
>
> Carsten

Oetiker+Partner AG              tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)
Aarweg 15                            +41 79 675 0630 (mobile)
CH-4600 Olten                   fax: +41 62 775 9905
Schweiz                         web: www.oetiker.ch