[HS] startup backend (internal IT)

Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD - Novlog
Hi,

Sorry for the side question, we are seeking for our internal IT backend.
Wanted features are :

* contact management and sharing
* contact synchronisation with PDA
* schedule management
* schedule synchronization with PDA
* remote file system
* wiki
* email server : POP/IMAP with secure port
* webmail

We are not sure if we prefer a fully hosted solution or an easy to
admin software we could install on dedicated hosted server.

Any feeback, idea or advice welcome !

Thanks.

Re: [HS] startup backend (internal IT)

oetiker
Today Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD - Novlog wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the side question, we are seeking for our internal IT backend.
> Wanted features are :
>
> * contact management and sharing
> * contact synchronisation with PDA
> * schedule management
> * schedule synchronization with PDA
> * remote file system
> * wiki
> * email server : POP/IMAP with secure port
> * webmail

This sound pretty much like the feature list of zimbra to me.

We use this inhouse and are quite happy with it ... I even wrote
some perl script to 2-way-sync the personal address books with the
company database.

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch [hidden email] ++41 62 775 9902 / sb: -9900