Getting error when sorting Table after Revision 15184

Getting error when sorting Table after Revision 15184

Fink, Andreas
Hi,

I'm using qooxdoo from SVN /branches/legacy_0_7_x/ and after I have
updated to the head revision I'm getting errors if I try to sort table
columns.
The error is:

data is not defined
[Break on this error] if (data.removeCount) {
Table.js (line 949)

I've found the function in the Table.js-file where the error gets
thrown:

    _onTableModelMetaDataChanged : function(evt)
    {
      var scrollerArr = this._getPaneScrollerArr();

      // update selection if rows were removed
      if (data.removeCount) {

this.getSelectionModel().removeSelectionInterval(data.removeStart,
data.removeStart + data.removeCount);
      }

      for (var i=0; i<scrollerArr.length; i++) {
        scrollerArr[i]._onTableModelMetaDataChanged(evt);
      }

      this._updateStatusBar();
    },

I'm a little bit confused because data is not defined, a parameter of
the function or a global var.
The error occurs also in Table-demos of the demobrowser.

The change was made with Revision 15184.

Greetings,
Andreas

Re: Getting error when sorting Table after Revision 15184

Fink, Andreas schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using qooxdoo from SVN /branches/legacy_0_7_x/ and after I have
> updated to the head revision I'm getting errors if I try to sort table
> columns.
> The error is:
>
> data is not defined
> [Break on this error] if (data.removeCount) {
> Table.js (line 949)
>
> I've found the function in the Table.js-file where the error gets
> thrown:
>
>     _onTableModelMetaDataChanged : function(evt)
>     {
>       var scrollerArr = this._getPaneScrollerArr();
>
>       // update selection if rows were removed
>       if (data.removeCount) {
>
> this.getSelectionModel().removeSelectionInterval(data.removeStart,
> data.removeStart + data.removeCount);
>       }
>
>       for (var i=0; i<scrollerArr.length; i++) {
>         scrollerArr[i]._onTableModelMetaDataChanged(evt);
>       }
>
>       this._updateStatusBar();
>     },
>
> I'm a little bit confused because data is not defined, a parameter of
> the function or a global var.
> The error occurs also in Table-demos of the demobrowser.
>
> The change was made with Revision 15184.
>
> Greetings,
> Andreas

Thanks for your bug report. That's what is happening if you backport
code and don't do the proper testing :-( I'll fix this issue.

1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstra├če 48
76135 Karlsruhe

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Oliver Mauss, Achim Weiss

Fabian Jakobs schrieb:

> Fink, Andreas schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using qooxdoo from SVN /branches/legacy_0_7_x/ and after I have
>> updated to the head revision I'm getting errors if I try to sort table
>> columns.
>> The error is:
>>
>> data is not defined
>> [Break on this error] if (data.removeCount) {
>> Table.js (line 949)
>>
>> I've found the function in the Table.js-file where the error gets
>> thrown:
>>
>>     _onTableModelMetaDataChanged : function(evt)
>>     {
>>       var scrollerArr = this._getPaneScrollerArr();
>>
>>       // update selection if rows were removed
>>       if (data.removeCount) {
>>
>> this.getSelectionModel().removeSelectionInterval(data.removeStart,
>> data.removeStart + data.removeCount);
>>       }
>>
>>       for (var i=0; i<scrollerArr.length; i++) {
>>         scrollerArr[i]._onTableModelMetaDataChanged(evt);
>>       }
>>
>>       this._updateStatusBar();
>>     },
>>
>> I'm a little bit confused because data is not defined, a parameter of
>> the function or a global var.
>> The error occurs also in Table-demos of the demobrowser.
>>
>> The change was made with Revision 15184.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Andreas
>>

> Thanks for your bug report. That's what is happening if you backport
> code and don't do the proper testing :-( I'll fix this issue.
>
> Best Fabian

Its fixed now (rev. 15616).