Font resize on browser resize

Josep Torres

Hi all,

I would like to resize the qx.bom.font on some labels and buttons when the browser is resized.

Can somebody give any hints on how to accomplish that? Should I extend qx.bom.font in some way?

Is there an easy way to use ccs3 properties like em? Or even better vw, vh, vmin, vmax and size it to the viewport?

Best Regards.

Re: Font resize on browser resize

Cajus Pollmeier
Try http://tinyurl.com/pfuob5j

Am Mittwoch, den 01.07.2015, 08:35 +0000 schrieb Josep Torres:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to resize the qx.bom.font on some labels and buttons
> when the browser is resized.
>
> Can somebody give any hints on how to accomplish that? Should I
> extend qx.bom.font in some way?
>
> Is there an easy way to use ccs3 properties like em? Or even better
> vw, vh, vmin, vmax and size it to the viewport?
>
> Best Regards.

Re: Font resize on browser resize

Josep Torres
Great awesome!!!!