Extending jsonrpc - class hints

Cajus Pollmeier
Hi,

is there a simple way to hook into parse/stringify of qx.io.remote.Rpc, so
that I can handle __jsonclass__ style class hints that my server is providing?

Maybe it would be nice to have the option of adding hooks for that in the Rpc
class in the future? There's a simple patch attached which calls these hooks
if defined. Date handling is ignored when hooks are defined.

Cheers,
Cajus

json-hooks.diff (1K) Download Attachment