Error in generated js file

Ralf Sternberg-4
Hi,

I build a qooxdoo javascript file using the generator and get this js
error while loading this file:

qx.core.Property is undefined
  }}}var
allowed=config.group?qx.core.Prop...roupKeys:qx.core.Property.$$allowedKeys;

It appears that this error occures in a function named "__validateProperty".
The js file contains a qx.Class.define("qx.core.Property", but obviously
the class is referred to before it is defined. I'll attach my config
json file.

Is this a bug in the generator or am I missing something?

Ralf

{
  "jobs" :
  {
    "common" :
    {
      "library" :
      [
        {
          "manifest" : "./Manifest.json",
          "uri" : "../temp"
        }
      ],

      "include" :
      [
        "qx.log.appender.Native",
        "qx.log.appender.Console",
        "qx.application.Standalone",
        "qx.io.remote.Exchange",
        "qx.io.remote.Request",
        "qx.io.remote.RequestQueue",
        "qx.io.remote.Response",
        "qx.io.remote.transport.XmlHttp",
        "qx.ui.basic.Atom",
        "qx.ui.basic.Image",
        "qx.ui.container.Composite",
        "qx.ui.form.Button",
        "qx.ui.form.ToggleButton",
        "qx.ui.form.RadioButton",
        "qx.ui.form.CheckBox",
        "qx.ui.form.List",
        "qx.ui.form.Spinner",
        "qx.ui.form.TextArea",
        "qx.ui.form.TextField",
        "qx.ui.form.PasswordField"
      ],

      "settings" :
      {
        "qx.logAppender" : "qx.log.appender.Native",
        "qx.theme" : "org.eclipse.swt.theme.Default",
        "qx.compatibility" : "off",
        "qx.application" : "org.eclipse.swt.Application",
        "qx.resourceUri" : "${QOOXDOO_URI}/framework/source/resource",
        "qx.version" : "0.8.0-r13861"
      },

      "cache" :
      {
        "path" : "./cache"

    "no_debug" :
    {
      "extend" : [ "common" ],

      "variants" :
      {
        "qx.debug" : [ "off" ],
        "qx.aspects" : [ "off" ]
      },

      "compile-dist" :
      {
        "file" : "./output/qx.js",
        "uri"  : "./uri/qx.js",
        "root" : "./output/html",
        "optimize" : [ "variables", "basecalls", "privates" ],
        "format" : "false"

    "debug" :
    {
      "extend" : [ "common" ],

      "variants" :
      {
        "qx.debug" : [ "on" ],
        "format" : [ "on" ]
      },

      "compile-dist" :
      {
        "file" : "./output/qx-debug.js",
        "uri"  : "./uri/qx-debug.js",
        "root" : "./output/html",
        "format" : "true"

Re: Error in generated js file

thron7
Try deleting your cache and re-run the build.

Thomas

> Hi,
>
> I build a qooxdoo javascript file using the generator and get this js
> error while loading this file:
>
> qx.core.Property is undefined
>  }}}var
> allowed=config.group?qx.core.Prop...roupKeys:qx.core.Property.$$allowedKeys;
>

> It appears that this error occures in a function named
> "__validateProperty".
> The js file contains a qx.Class.define("qx.core.Property", but
> obviously the class is referred to before it is defined. I'll attach
> my config json file.
>
> Is this a bug in the generator or am I missing something?
>
> Ralf

Re: Error in generated js file

Ralf Sternberg-4
Hi Thomas,

thron7 wrote:
> Try deleting your cache and re-run the build.

thanks for your help. Unfortunately, the problem is still the same after
deleting the cache and re-building. Tried with latest trunk.

Ralf