Error: Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined

Error: Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined

bharath
Hello,

 I recently updated my qooxdoo application from version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1, the migration was smooth. However, when I try to load my application I get this error "Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined".

I updated my code so that I don't use any decorators from qx.ui.decoration package from 2.1.1. Currently my code only uses Decorator class.

When I debugged the application I found that this piece of code is causing the error

var M=qx.lang.Object.clone(K.decorations[J],true);if(!M){return null;}
;if(!M.style){M.style={};}
;var I=M;while(I.include){I=K.decorations[I.include];if(!M.decorator&&I.decorator){M.decorator=qx.lang.Object.clone(I.decorator);}

And I see this in console : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined

I managed to take a screenshot of the debugger window.
variable while exception

In addition I am also adding my decorator files. Am I doing something wrong here ??
Application Decoration.js  Contrib Decoration.js

can you advice how can I solve this issue ??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bharath.

Re: Error: Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined

Mustafa Sak-5
Hi,

there is no decorator "window-pane-css" in qx 3.x anymore, please use "window-pane" instead.

Gruß
Mustafa Sak

Applications & Integration

1&1 Internet AG
Ernst-Frey-Straße 10
DE-76135 Karlsruhe

 I recently updated my qooxdoo application from version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1, the migration was smooth. However, when I try to load my application I get this error "Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined".

I updated my code so that I don't use any decorators from qx.ui.decoration package from 2.1.1. Currently my code only uses Decorator class.

When I debugged the application I found that this piece of code is causing the error

And I see this in console : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined

I managed to take a screenshot of the debugger window.
<http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7585987/qooxdoo_error.png>

In addition I am also adding my decorator files. Am I doing something wrong here ??
<http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7585987/main_theme.png>
<http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/file/n7585987/util_theme.png>

can you advice how can I solve this issue ??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bharath.

Want fast and easy access to all the code in your enterprise? Index and search up to 200,000 lines of code with a free copy of Black Duck Code Sight - the same software that powers the world's largest code search on Ohloh, the Black Duck Open Hub! Try it now.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/bds

Re: Error: Cannot read property 'decorator' of undefined

bharath
That did the trick. Thanks Mustafa.

Bharath.