Editable cells in treevirtual

deniska
Hey, all.

I'm using treevirtual and I need to make one of the columns editable using a selextbox.
Would appreciate any example or pointers to where to look for it.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Editable cells in treevirtual

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hey,
as the treevirtual derives from the table, you could be able to use the same mechanism as used for the table. There is a table demo in the demo browser to check how the table can be set to editable:
Regards,
Martin

Am 27.05.2012 um 00:10 schrieb deniska:

Hey, all.

I'm using treevirtual and I need to make one of the columns editable using a
selextbox.
Would appreciate any example or pointers to where to look for it.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Editable cells in treevirtual

deniska
I've checked the example out. In that particilar example they add data as array, which doesn't seem to work for a tree. I'm using SimpleTreeDataModel to fill the tree, and unfortunately it doesn't allow me adding multiple options for cell value. Also I have parent and children entries, so I somehow need to disallow editing of parent field.

Thanks.