Quantcast

Double click Evente Virtual Tree

FriedrichF
Hi,

i want to get the double click event on an item in an virtual Tree. I did this with a delegate and it works so far.
The Problem is when i open close a node and after that i double click on an Element, it executes the Listener so often i opened a Node.

In this Playground you can see this behavior http://tinyurl.com/z63etr4

Someone can help me what i did wrong?

Re: Double click Evente Virtual Tree

Dietrich Streifert
Hi Friedrich,

it seems that bindItem within the delegate is called multiple times, so
the event listener gets bound multiply.

But if you use configureItem instead it works like expected:

     http://tinyurl.com/haqq9yc

Am 02.12.2015 um 10:22 schrieb FriedrichF:

> Hi,
>
> i want to get the double click event on an item in an virtual Tree. I did
> this with a delegate and it works so far.
> The Problem is when i open close a node and after that i double click on an
> Element, it executes the Listener so often i opened a Node.
>
> In this Playground you can see this behavior http://tinyurl.com/z63etr4
>
> Someone can help me what i did wrong?

Re: Double click Evente Virtual Tree

FriedrichF