Disable CheckGroupBox

Bottich

I created an CheckGroupBox and added some Widgets. Now I added an
EventListener to disable this GroupBox when unselectint it. So I copied the
code from the demo browser but it still doesn't work. My code is the
following:

var group2 = new qx.ui.groupbox.CheckGroupBox;
group2.setLegend( "GroupBox 2" );
group2.setBackgroundColor( "white" );
group2.setEnabled( true );
group2.setHeight( 100 );
group2.setPadding( 0, 0, 0, 0 );
group2.setWidth( 120 );
group2.setOverflow( "hidden" );
group2.setLeft(20);
group2.setTop(20);
group2.addToDocument();

group2.getLegendObject().addEventListener("changeChecked", function(e) {
        group2.getFrameObject().setEnabled(e.getValue());
});

Perhaps someone can find my mistake and help me so...

Re: Disable CheckGroupBox

Bottich

I found the reason: the added widgets inside the CheckGroupBox were
explicitly setted to "enabled=true".