Dialog library for qx,Mobile

panyasan
Hello,

I am wondering - has anyone written a library for the most common dialog widgets (alert, prompt, confirm, choose) for qx.Mobile, just as it exists for qx.Desktop (Dialog contribution)? I vaguely remember that there were plans to integrate these very common widgets into the core widget set at some point...

Christian

Re: Dialog library for qx,Mobile

czuendorf
Hi,

yes, there is a library available in the framework:

Greetz Christopher

Am 09.04.2014 um 09:49 schrieb panyasan <[hidden email]>:

Hello,

I am wondering - has anyone written a library for the most common dialog
widgets (alert, prompt, confirm, choose) for qx.Mobile, just as it exists
for qx.Desktop (Dialog contribution)? I vaguely remember that there were
plans to integrate these very common widgets into the core widget set at
some point...

Christian

Re: Dialog library for qx,Mobile

panyasan
Oh thanks - I hadn't seen this! I was looking for individual widgets in the namespace and didn't find any. Need to check that out. Any plans to "port" this back to qx.Desktop? It would be so good if I could retire the "Dialog" contribution that was never meant to be more than a quick-and-dirty solution.