Custom button widget

gasperthegracner

I want to create custom widget. It must be item that could be adedd into menu and should have button and check box.
Is that possible?

thanks,
Gašper

Re: Custom button widget

voger
Hello, you must subscribe to the qooxdoo mailing list for your message to reach a broader audience. The list is here https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qooxdoo-devel

Regarding your question: it doesn't seem something extraordinary so  I guess* it is not that difficult once you know how it's done. Have a look here first http://manual.qooxdoo.org/current/pages/desktop/ui_develop.html and then the source code of selectbox widget for inspiration
https://github.com/qooxdoo/qooxdoo/blob/release_5_0_1/framework/source/class/qx/ui/form/AbstractSelectBox.js
https://github.com/qooxdoo/qooxdoo/blob/release_5_0_1/framework/source/class/qx/ui/form/SelectBox.js

*I say "I guess" because I haven't done that specific widget myself so I can't talk for sure.