Curious about qx-next.

Phyo Arkar
As i see a lot of activity (1000 more commits than qooxdoo) what is
going on there?
I am excited to know what will be there in qx-next

Re: Curious about qx-next.

Andreas Ecker-2
Hi Phyo!

>As i see a lot of activity (1000 more commits than qooxdoo) what is
>going on there?
>I am excited to know what will be there in qx-next

Recent commits are mostly fixes to lint issues (raised by eslint), to the
unit test suite or to toolchain changes (Grunt). As "next" is a
website-oriented solution used internally, we handle its reduced,
experimental feature set accordingly.

Albeit we develop next in a public repo, we don't promote it as a
framework, http://news.qooxdoo.org/website-fundamentals-next-challenges

So your typical qooxdoo applications are rather unaffected, but of course
we keep an eye on potential benefits. HTH,

Andreas

Re: Curious about qx-next.

Phyo Arkar
I saw that blog post long ago and that what i knew about qx-next.
I was not clear that will it become another framework that works more
seamlessly with HTML5 and CSS3 ?
(Things like angular but preprocessed)

I admit i haven't take a look into repo carefully tho. Is it possible
to test now ?

> As "next" is a
>website-oriented solution used internally, we handle its reduced,
>Albeit we develop next in a public repo, we don't promote it as a framework

Will it become a frame work in future , which is like qx-desktop but for Web ?
Will it play along with other css like bootstrap ?