Contribs Dialog and TokenField updated to qx v3.5

Contribs Dialog and TokenField updated to qx v3.5

panyasan
I've updated the contributions "Dialog" (v1.0) and TokenField (v0.5) to work with the latest qooxdoo release (v3.5). I have also tested it with the current master. Here are two demos:

https://www.panya.de/qooxdoo-contrib/Dialog/1.0/3_5/
https://www.panya.de/qooxdoo-contrib/TokenField/0.5/3_5/

The contribs are now hosted on github:

https://github.com/cboulanger/qx-contrib-Dialog
https://github.com/cboulanger/qx-contrib-TokenField

Pull requests are always welcome. I am still hoping that the Dialog contrib will become obsolete by some "native" framework solution, since it doesn't work well with alternative themes.

The TokenField demo has been changed to autocomplete Country names.

Enjoy...

Christian

Re: Contribs Dialog and TokenField updated to qx v3.5

Andreas Parusel
Hi Christian,

thanks for your contributions! They really look good and pretty useful!

Best
Andreas