Combobox and SearchAsYouType inside a Table

Combobox and SearchAsYouType inside a Table

tqdkhoa
Hi Qooxdoo Team,

I have implemented a table with two columns inside including (Infrastructure Type and Parameters). Beacause of the number of infrastructure types are so many, therefore  i want to improve the behavior for my table by using combobox (for the first column) and SearchAsYouType (for the second) at the first row of the table. User can choose a specific infrastructure from the comboxbox or type the key word to search the particular parameter. Is that possible to implement that table ? If yes, would you please to share with me the ideas for this implemetation ?

Thanks so much for your supporting !!!

Thanks
Khoa Tran

Re: Combobox and SearchAsYouType inside a Table

slah
Hello,
I suggest you take a look at the comboTable contrib, this may help you.
Regards

tqdkhoa wrote
Hi Qooxdoo Team,

I have implemented a table with two columns inside including
(Infrastructure Type and Parameters). Beacause of the number of
infrastructure types are so many, therefore  i want to improve the behavior
for my table by using combobox (for the first column) and SearchAsYouType
(for the second) *at the first row* of the table. User can choose a
specific infrastructure from the comboxbox or type the key word to search
the particular parameter. Is that possible to implement that table ? If
yes, would you please to share with me the ideas for this implemetation ?

Thanks so much for your supporting !!!

Thanks
Khoa Tran

Re: Combobox and SearchAsYouType inside a Table

tqdkhoa
Hi slah,

I have researched and found an alternative way for inserting Combobox into the Table, as the code below:

var tcm = table.getTableColumnModel();
tcm.setDataCellRenderer(1, renderer);

var cellEditor = new qx.ui.table.celleditor.SelectBox();
cellEditor.setListData(listData);
tcm.setCellEditorFactory(1,cellEditor);

var cellEditor2 = new qx.ui.table.celleditor.TextField();
tcm.setCellEditorFactory(2,cellEditor2);

By using the Cell Editor Factory, i successfully inserted the Combobox & TextField into the table. But it still has a small problem with TextField, it has not supported the setPlaceholder() function. Is it possilble to workaround to set the Placeholder for the TextField ?

Thanks
Khoa Tran