Code Freeze for the upcoming qooxdoo Releases 4.1/4.0.2

Code Freeze for the upcoming qooxdoo Releases 4.1/4.0.2

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Dear all,

in order to test for the upcoming 4.1/4.0.2 double release we again plan
to have a general code freeze for features of the qooxdoo Github repository starting from

     Monday,  2014/12/08, 06:00 UTC

In case we don’t find any blocking issues, the two releases will be shipped on Wednesday, 2014/12/10.

Thanks,
Martin