Code Freeze for the upcoming qooxdoo Releases 4.0/3.5.1

Code Freeze for the upcoming qooxdoo Releases 4.0/3.5.1

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Dear all,

in order to test for the upcoming 4.0/3.5.1 double release we again plan
to have a general code freeze of the qooxdoo Github repository starting from

     Monday,  2014/05/26, 06:00 UTC

Please hold back any push requests you might wish to make until we release both SDKs. As we do have a public holiday on the 29th here in Germany, we won’t ship the releases before Monday, 2014/06/02.

Thanks,
Martin

Re: Code Freeze for the upcoming qooxdoo Releases 4.0/3.5.1

slah
Good news, waiting for the 4.0 to come out.