CheckBox Label 'margin' or 'spacing' or 'padding'

CheckBox Label 'margin' or 'spacing' or 'padding'

Peter Schneider
Hi there,

I am trying to make a vertical list of checkboxes that should be "as close
together as possible"...
But the CheckBoxes "Label" always seem to add to much space (top & bottom).

I am not sure whether it's "padding" or "spacing" or "margin" or whatever, so
please ignore any wrong wording here ;)

See:
   http://tinyurl.com/lbst9kx

As you can see in the example I've fiddles around a bit with negative margin
etc. but that is neither nice tor completely working ;)

Can someone help me to get the CheckBox-Atom to a minimum height?

Thanks in advance,
   Peter

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Peter Schneider
TIS Technische Informationssysteme GmbH | Software-Entwicklung

** Unsere Veranstaltungen 2015

transport logistic München Halle B2, Stand 317/518 5.5.-8.5.2015
MöLo Kassel 18.6.-20.6.2015
Postexpo Paris 29.9.-1.10.2015

** NEU: Unser BLOG

telematics-magazine.com

Re: CheckBox Label 'margin' or 'spacing' or 'padding'

Mustafa Sak-5
Hi Peter,

take a look here : http://tinyurl.com/mtm3ntm

I created a new instance of qx.bom.Font to demonstrate you that the additional "paddinbg" cames from lineHeight.

But you should also take a look to qooxdoo's desktop theming mechanism[1].

[1] http://manual.qooxdoo.org/devel/pages/desktop/ui_theming.html?highlight=theming

Gruß
Mustafa Sak

Applications & Integration
1&1 Internet AG | Ernst-Frey-Straße 10 | 76135 Karlsruhe | Germany

Re: CheckBox Label 'margin' or 'spacing' or 'padding'

Peter Schneider
Thanks a lot,

I knew that it had to do with theming... but I would have never thought about
fonts 'lineHeight' being the root-cause.

Thanks again,

  Peter