Quantcast

Charting framework based on QxD3

Vishal
Hi,

I came across this wonderful contrib from Tobi which makes D3.js available from within Qx. QxD3

Is there a line charting application using QxD3 available somewhere here in this group ?

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
Please DONT print this email, unless you really need to. Save Energy & Paper. Save the Earth.

Re: Charting framework based on QxD3

Dietrich Streifert
Hi Vishal,

As nobody answered regarding D3:

I'm successfully using highcharts for charting, using a simple qx wrapper. Charts look nice, offering a big variety of chart types and using phantomjs you are able to offer png, jpeg, svg and pdf downloads of your charts.

http://www.highcharts.com/demo

Regards
Dietrich

Am 16.12.2015 um 17:33 schrieb Vishal:
Hi,

I came across this wonderful contrib from Tobi which makes D3.js available from within Qx. QxD3

Is there a line charting application using QxD3 available somewhere here in this group ?

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

Re: Charting framework based on QxD3

Varol Okan
While HighCharts is one of the best graphing libraries around the mixed open source / commercial license is what has kept me away.

I Love D3.js, I am using dyGraph with a small wrapper and its lightweight and sufficient for me.

The following link should give you some options.
http://qooxdoo.org/contrib/project#drawing

Cheers,

Varol :)

On 12/22/2015 11:45 AM, Dietrich Streifert wrote:
Hi Vishal,

As nobody answered regarding D3:

I'm successfully using highcharts for charting, using a simple qx wrapper. Charts look nice, offering a big variety of chart types and using phantomjs you are able to offer png, jpeg, svg and pdf downloads of your charts.

http://www.highcharts.com/demo

Regards
Dietrich

Am 16.12.2015 um 17:33 schrieb Vishal:
Hi,

I came across this wonderful contrib from Tobi which makes D3.js available from within Qx. QxD3

Is there a line charting application using QxD3 available somewhere here in this group ?

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

Re: Charting framework based on QxD3

Vishal
Hello,

I have been able to settle my problems with jqplot. and the qx wrapper QxJqPlot.

I agree though that QxD3 is much more attractive...so if someone comes up with charting library using QxD3...that would be really Great.

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre