Cannot make subclass of qx.ui.table.table. Constructor does not work.

Cannot make subclass of qx.ui.table.table. Constructor does not work.

JSurfer
Hello!

I try to inherit my subclass from qx.ui.table.Table.
I do override parent constructor and get strange error "Cannot read property 'base' of undefined".

My code example look like this - http://tinyurl.com/gu7ucw6.

Re: Cannot make subclass of qx.ui.table.table. Constructor does not work.

kreimer
try this in the constructor (line 7):

this.base(arguments, model);

Re: Cannot make subclass of qx.ui.table.table. Constructor does not work.

Derrell Lipman

Please create a small playground example that we can see. It should work fine, so there's probably something else going on.

Derrell

kreimer

Re: Cannot make subclass of qx.ui.table.table. Constructor does not work.

JSurfer
Thanks very much! Works well!

Re: Cannot make subclass of qx.ui.table.table. Constructor does not work.

This appears to be working. What problem are you seeing?

Derrell

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:14 PM kreimer <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pluba8s