Can´t move a window added at the right - just grow

Can´t move a window added at the right - just grow

arsousa
Hi,

I can´t move a window which it's placed at the right. See the example:

http://tinyurl.com/d665xpw

Does anyone know why it happens?
Thanks in advanced.

Ana Rita

Re: Can´t move a window added at the right - just grow

slah
Hello,
have you tried this example outside the demo browser?
Because in demo browser when I show/hide demo log (by pressing the log
button) things work as expected, so may be this is due to demobrowser
layouting...

Re: Can´t move a window added at the right - just grow

N. Schröder

the following line of code should do what you're after:

win.setAllowStretchX(false);

Cheers,

  Norbert

> I can´t move a window which it's placed at the right. See the example:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/d665xpw
>
> Does anyone know why it happens?
> Thanks in advanced.
>
> Ana Rita

Re: Can´t move a window added at the right - just grow

arsousa
It's not a problem with demobrowser because it's happening in my application.
Thanks for the tip Norbert! It solves my problem :)

Ana Rita Sousa