CSS declaration syntax error since updating to 1.1

CSS declaration syntax error since updating to 1.1

Werner Thie
Hi all

I see the following error (Opera/Dragonfly, Firefox/Firebug, etc) since
upgrading to qooxdoo 1.1

Opera/Dragonfly
Declaration syntax error
   margin: 0px; padding 0px; overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%;
   -------------------------^

Firefox/Firebug
Expected ':' but found '0px'. Declaration dropped.

Firefox gracefully drops the declaration, the other browsers react much
pickier and cease to initialize properly.

Does anybody know where this declaration in the source is?

Thxs, Werner

PS:
Project was migrated from 1.0.1 to 1.1 via

generate.py migration

Re: CSS declaration syntax error since updating to 1.1

MartinWittemann
Administrator
Hello Werner,
I searched the framework code to see if i can find that part of code but could not find anything. It would have surprised me that if we had such a syntax error in the code. Did you search your sources for that code part?
Best,
Martin