CSS declaration syntax error since updating to 1.1

CSS declaration syntax error since updating to 1.1

Werner Thie
Hi all

I see the following error (Opera/Dragonfly, Firefox/Firebug, etc) since
upgrading to qooxdoo 1.1

Opera/Dragonfly
Declaration syntax error
   margin: 0px; padding 0px; overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%;
   -------------------------^

Firefox/Firebug
Expected ':' but found '0px'. Declaration dropped.

Firefox gracefully drops the declaration, the other browsers react much
pickier and cease to initialize properly.

Does anybody know where this declaration in the source is?

Thxs, Werner

Project was migrated from 1.0.1 to 1.1 via

generate.py migration

Re: CSS declaration syntax error since updating to 1.1

Thomas Herchenroeder
Can you give more context? Which class or widget is affected by this CSS
declaration?

T.

On 05/05/2010 04:44 AM, Werner Thie wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I see the following error (Opera/Dragonfly, Firefox/Firebug, etc) since
> upgrading to qooxdoo 1.1
>
> Opera/Dragonfly
> Declaration syntax error
>    margin: 0px; padding 0px; overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%;
>    -------------------------^
>
> Firefox/Firebug
> Expected ':' but found '0px'. Declaration dropped.
>
> Firefox gracefully drops the declaration, the other browsers react much
> pickier and cease to initialize properly.
>
> Does anybody know where this declaration in the source is?
>
> Thxs, Werner
>
> Project was migrated from 1.0.1 to 1.1 via
>
> generate.py migration

Re: CSS declaration syntax error since updating to 1.1

Jonathan Weiß
Hello Werner,

could you provide a small playground sample demonstrating this error?

Cheers,
Jonathan

Jonathan Weiß
Framework Engineer