CKEditor Adapter

csfahey
I have written a small adapter for CKEditor version 4.6.1 if anyone needs it.

CKEditor.js

Re: CKEditor Adapter

slah
thank you, very generous and very kind.

Re: CKEditor Adapter

thron7
Very nice.

I encourage you to make a contribution out of it, so people can use it
as a library in their projects.

T.